2 dead, 1 in cardiac arrest in bus
简介BOEUN -- A tourist bus crashed with a van inside an expressway tunnel Saturday, leaving two people d ...
BOEUN -- A tourist bus crashed with a van inside an expressway tunnel Saturday, leaving two people dead and another in cardiac arrest, officials said.
The 15-seat van was traveling inside Suriti Tunnel along the Dangjin–Yeongdeok Expressway in Boeun, 135 kilometers southeast of Seoul, when the tourist bus rear-ended it at 8:55 a.m., police officials said.
The accident left two of the van's 11 passengers dead and another in cardiac arrest. The injured person was sent to a hospital for treatment.
The other eight passengers also sustained injuries, four of them seriously, while two of the bus' 26 passengers were also injured.
The police are investigating the exact cause of the crash. (Yonhap)
German Ambassador to Korea Georg Schmidt called for enhanced security cooperation, highlighting the ...
Unionized workers of Seoul Metro, the operator of Seoul subway lines No. 1-8, will stage a second st ...
South Korean shares closed higher Wednesday after US reports showed softer inflation data that raise ...
- S. Korea's Busan making last
- [KH explains] Chinese battery makers gobbling up Korean rivals’ European market share
- Ive, aespa, NewJeans, StayC and Kiss of Life join star
- Russian delegation arrives in Pyongyang for trade, science talks: KCNA
- Hyundai Elevator, Erbud team up to rebuild Ukraine
- ‘Concrete Utopia’ clinches best picture at Daejong Film Awards
Korean Air orders 20 Airbus A321neo aircraft
S. Korea, US revise deterrence strategy amid growing NK threats
Why Suneung is always on a Thursday
UN committee adopts resolution on N. Korean human rights for 19th straight year
Transgender blind spot in hospitalization: NHRCK
Han Sung Motor commits to give back to society
- Seoul shares down amid possible US government shutdown woes
- KT&G unveils W2.8tr shareholder return plan
- ‘Believer 2’ returns as 'midquel' with new characters, stronger plot
- Seoul hosts ICC seminar highlighting role of Asia
- Ruling party urges Yoon to veto opposition
- S. Korea, US defense chiefs discuss 'tailored deterrence strategy' on N. Korea
- Bithumb to push for IPO in 2025
- 9·19 합의 취약점 '대북 감시' 공백, 미국 위성으로 메운다
- Daewoong's Nabota tops botulinum toxin exports
- Ruling party reform committee under pressure to disband
- SK chief calls on board members to help CEOs make balanced decisions
- 악수 청한 윤 대통령에 김용민 “이제 그만두셔야죠”
- 홍준표 "서울 메가시티, 시대 역행…尹정책과도 안맞아"
- Davichi to return with new single next month
- AmCham reaffirms Korea
- Korea to set workplace harassment criteria: minister
- Yoon doubles down on cutting national debt in 2024 budget speech
- ‘홍범도·양평고속도로’ 야당 쓴소리에 윤 대통령 주로 경청
- Decoding Korea's 'virtuous' drinking culture
- Dreamcatcher to present new album 'VillanS' on Nov. 22
- Weeekly invites listeners to enter universe where dreams come true
- CJ Olive Young opens foreigner
- 北 오죽 돈 없으면…유럽서도 방 뺀다, 주스페인 대사관 폐쇄
- Women’s stories continue to resonate with Korean viewers
- NCSoft to unveil new titles at G
- NK closes embassy in Spain after shutting down 2 missions in Africa
- Kakao Mobility announces plan to overhaul commission system amid monopoly criticism
- LG Energy Solution debuts new battery
- FM Park, Blinken to meet in Seoul next week
- [Korean History] Bodies of two infants discovered in freezer in Seoul's Seorae Village