Samyang to release tom yum flavor Buldak in US
简介South Korean food manufacturer Samyang Foods said Friday it would launch a new tom yum flavor of its ...
South Korean food manufacturer Samyang Foods said Friday it would launch a new tom yum flavor of its bestseller Buldak Spicy Chicken Ramen series in the US market later this year.
Featuring the traditional Thai hot and sour soup, tom yum, the new export-version of Buldak targeted Asians as well as big fans of Asian food in the United States.
It blended the tangy, sweet and sour flavor of Thai soup with spicy chicken noodles and also added lemongrass and cilantro to complete the iconic tom yum taste.
The new flavor is expected to hit the market between December and January, according to company officials.
While the Buldak series won a huge success in the overseas market, Samyang Foods is aiming to release products that reflect the racial and ethnic diversity of the US. Catering to global customers, it has launched a corn flavor for those who can't handle spicy food and a habanero lime flavor for the Hispanic population.
As it has recently established the US branch “Samyang America,” the company is gaining momentum to rapidly expand its presence in the US market with a diversified product portfolio.
“Starting with the US, we are also considering the launch of a new tom yum flavor in Asia,” the Samyang Foods officials said. “We will continuously tap into the overseas market with a unique localization strategy."
Two major umbrella unions in South Korea on Tuesday criticized the government’s latest efforts to br ...
Overwhelming emotions must have hit Omega X members as they spoke to the local media in Seoul on Tue ...
Hyundai Engineering & Construction said Tuesday it has completed the basic design of the nation’s fi ...
- BOK likely to keep policy rate unchanged on slowdown, hope for Fed's rate freeze, easing inflation
- 홍준표 "뜬금없이 김포 편입론, 반짝 특수 노리는 떴다방"
- 홍준표 "뜬금없이 김포 편입론, 반짝 특수 노리는 떴다방"
- Seoul proposes safety measures to prevent poor construction
- South Korea warns tit
- Celltrion posts record earnings in Q3, buoyed by upbeat biosimilar sales
Hyundai Motor bolsters global partnerships through Expo campaign
Back to square one on return of Goryeo relics from Boston museum
From Itaewon to Hollywood, Park Seo
[Korea Beyond Korea] Anthropologist stresses multidisciplinary approach for strong Korean studies
Yoon orders increased defense of public digital infrastructure
Samsung SDI, Volvo Trucks vow to enhance battery partnership
- Court clears cabbie in death of passenger who jumped out of moving taxi
- Seoul anticipates 3
- LS Materials to tap deeper into EV, green energy markets
- 정부, GP 복원 계획…김태효 "北 무장에 가만히 있으면 안된다"
- New NZ minister takes oath in English and Korean
- Dog meat group threatens to release 2 million dogs near presidential office
- YouTuber suspected of livestreaming after taking drugs
- Hyundai Motor bolsters global partnerships through Expo campaign
- Jeju's autonomy is model for Western Sahara: Morocco
- S. Korea's Busan making last
- [Today’s K
- Nationwide reports spark escalating public fears of bedbugs
- Zerobaseone reaches 'Melting Point' with 2nd EP
- Seoul shares open higher on stock short selling ban
- Korea suspends stock short selling until start of July 2024
- SK Ecoplant to supply advanced fuel cells to Irish data center
- 尹대통령 “군장병 확고한 국가관·대적관 안보대세 가져야”
- [Herald Review] Music Festival Pohang stands strong without conductor or chairs
- S. Korean family returns home after fleeing Gaza via Egypt
- CJ debuts K
- Samsung family members selling W2.6 trillion worth of shares to cover inheritance taxes
- [Hello Indonesia] Korea, Indonesia to bolster ties on future growth drivers
- Former justice minister hints at parliamentary bid as 'nonlegal' route for redemption
- [Test Drive] Upgraded Polestar 2 dons Iron Man mask
- Yoon regards illegal stock short selling serious 'malady': presidential office
- Samsung family to sell stakes worth W2.6tr to pay tax
- Coupang opens 2nd fullfillment center in Taiwan
- Enhypen's new album to be led by 'Sweet Venom'
- Election calculus dominates debate on Seoul expansion plan
- Over 90 pct of cattle vaccinated against lumpy skin disease