Three bidders vie for major stake in news channel YTN
简介Three groups have submitted final bids to buy a major stake in cable news channel YTN, financial sou ...
Three groups have submitted final bids to buy a major stake in cable news channel YTN, financial sources said Monday, with the results of the bidding expected to be announced later in the day.
In November last year, two state-run firms announced a plan to put their combined 30.95 percent stake in YTN up for sale.
Apparel exporter Hansae Co.; Eugene Group, with businesses ranging from distribution and finance to logistics and entertainment; and the Global Peace Foundation (GPF), established by Moon Hyun-jin, the third son of Moon Sun-myung, the late founder of the Unification Church, have joined the auction, according to the sources.
Samil PricewaterhouseCoopers is managing the deal.
The final bidder and its bidding price require the approval of the Korea Communications Commission. (Yonhap)
South Korean stocks ended more than 1 percent higher Tuesday, as investors were buoyed by the latest ...
Adding to renewed tensions between the two Koreas, North Korean soldiers guarding the truce village ...
Korean Air, South Korea's leading airline, said Wednesday that it has ordered 20 additional Air ...
- South Korea warns tit
- German envoy calls for enhanced security cooperation with S. Korea
- BOK likely to keep policy rate unchanged on slowdown, hope for Fed's rate freeze, easing inflation
- Violinist Yoo Da
- Yoon orders increased defense of public digital infrastructure
- LS Materials to tap deeper into EV, green energy markets
Seoul shares start lower ahead of key rate decision
Hotel chief fined for safety violation in Itaewon tragedy trial
BTS gets 6th top honor at 2023 MAMA Awards
Labor unions slam government efforts to attract more foreign workers
Cheong Wa Dae to open for winter night stroll event
Spike in camping enthusiasts in Korea, yet camping etiquette lags behind
- KDI slashes 2024 growth to 2.2%
- Jungkook's 'Golden' hits No. 2 on Billboard 200 with biggest
- 윤 대통령, 오스틴 美국방과 만찬 “北, 하마스식 도발땐 단호히 응징”
- Han Kang wins Prix Medicis for 'I Do Not Bid Farewell'
- 尹 대통령 “새마을정신 되새겨 혁신과 창의로 뭉쳐야”
- Samsung Electronics accounts for 84% of Q3 smartphone sales
- 尹 대통령 “새마을정신 되새겨 혁신과 창의로 뭉쳐야”
- Bass Youn Kwang
- 송영길 "어린 건방진 놈" 한동훈 "운동권 했다고 우월한 척"
- Berliner Philharmoniker visits Seoul for first time in 6 years, joined by Cho Seong
- Seventeen 1st K
- [Photo News] Commemoration for Itaewon tragedy in Gwangju
- Sumi Jo awarded Geumgwan Order, highest honor for artists
- Meta fails to provide communication channel in Korea: lawmaker
- Yoon meets disgraced ex
- Samsung Biologics quarterly sales hit W1tr for first time
- 北 "우간다 이어 홍콩 영사관 폐쇄"…재외공관 철수 행렬 왜
- [Today’s K
- 유엔 대북제재위 "北 가상화폐 탈취 2조3000억, 이전보다 3배"
- [Coffee Klatch] Unique mugwort tea latte paired with flower cakes, dango
- 홍준표 "난 죄 지은 것 없다, 인요한 사면 논의 자체가 쪽팔려"
- Seoul expected to be one of most sought
- Architect Dominique Perrault's 'Lightwalk' displayed at French Embassy in Seoul
- NiziU wins best pop video at MTV VMAJs
- [KH Explains] A look back on Lee Jae
- Seoul International Pride Film Festival kicks off on Nov. 2
- Hyundai Motor’s yearly earnings hit record
- Samsung SDI logs record
- Han Kang's novel shortlisted for 2 prestigious French awards
- SK Pharmteco bets big on cell, gene therapy